The PP4840DP Plastic Engineering Pallet:-
B&G Industries offers a stackable Plastic Engineering Pallet that combines strength and economy in a lightweight one-piece design for superior performance at an affordable price.
Fabricated of recycled HDPE plastics, these rackable and stackable plastic pallets feature a picture frame bottom with runners on all four sides for stability.
They are ideal for use in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop transport, floor storage, and automated material handling applications.
This stackable Plastic pallet is engineered so that the bottom pallet can handle the full static load when loaded pallets are stacked 2 or more high,
and offer unsupported rack capacities of up to 2,200 lbs with an evenly distributed load.
Options that are available: Virgin resin with color options, Rubber Grommets, and safety lip.
- One-piece design
- Picture frame bottom with runners on all four sides for stability
- Solid and rugged with a racking capacity of up to 2200 lbs.
- Available in FDA and USDA-approved materials
- Ideal for use in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop transport, floor storage, and automated material handling applications
- Dimensions: 48.0″ x 40.0″ x 6.1″
- Weight: 35.5lbs
- Material: Recycled
- Truck Load Quantity: 522 per 53ft trailer
Specification:- PP4840DP Plastic Pallet
- Perimeter lip and no lip options available
- Anti-skid grommets on both the top and bottom
- Environmentally friendly product made from 100% recycled plastic
- Easy to clean