The PP4840DP-L Plastic Pallet with lip:-
B&G Industries offers stackable Plastic Pallets that combine strength and economy in a lightweight one-piece design for superior performance at an affordable price.
Fabricated of recycled HDPE plastics, these rackable and stackable plastic pallets feature a picture frame bottom with runners on all four sides for stability.
They are ideal for use in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop transport, floor storage, and automated material handling applications.
This stackable Plastic pallet is engineered so that the bottom pallet can handle the full static load when loaded pallets are stacked 2 or more high, and offer unsupported rack capacities of up to 2,200 lbs with an evenly distributed load.
Options that are available for the PP4840DP-L Plastic Pallet with lip: Virgin resin with color options, Rubber Grommets, and safety lip.
- One-piece design
- Picture frame bottom with runners on all four sides for stability
- Solid and rugged with a racking capacity of up to 2200 lbs.
- Available in FDA and USDA-approved materials
- Ideal for use in warehouse racking systems, as well as stack loading, closed loop transport, floor storage, and automated material handling applications
- Dimensions: 48.0″ x 40.0″ x 6.35″ with lip
- Weight: 35.5lbs
- Material: Recycled
- Truck Load Quantity: 522 per 53ft trailer
Specification:- PP4840DP-L Plastic Pallet with lip
- Perimeter lip and no lip options available
- Anti-skid grommets on both the top and bottom
- Pallet with Grommets (FDA Approved Material)
- Pallet Bottom (Recycled HDPE)
- Environmentally friendly product made from 100% recycled plastic
- Easy to clean